The service includes
a) A free phone access to our network teachers for maths and english grammar up to GCSE (including related homework) questions, available 52 weeks of the year from Monday to Friday between the hours of 17.00and 20.00 and on Saturdays between 10.00 and 13.00 (excluding Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday Weekends).
b) The provision of lessons, exercises, assessments and revision.
c) This agreement with MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd is to be paid for by debit/credit card
2. The term is a minimum of 2 months and a £15 registration fee per student The minimum fee per week per student for the standard service is published on the website for the Home Study programme.
3. Billing will be as indicated when the payment option is selected on the registration subscription page and will be charged at the rate appropriate for the term selected through the card payment process or by direct debit as outlined below. Automatic billing will commence from the date of first payment and will indicate confirmation of the term selected for the provision of service.
4. Where applicable, your account will be regularly debited with the monthly or weekly payment and to ensure that timely and accurate billing is maintained you must contact MY OWN TUTOR (BLUWATER) Ltd immediately if you change any of the payment details relating to your subscription.
5.The client shall not withhold or reduce the amount due to the company on account of any complaint unless the Company has received such complaint in writing.
6. If any payments made by the client to the company by credit/debit card are returned for re-presentation or dishonoured then the client will be liable to the company for any reasonable administration charges which the company incurs in connection with the returned or dishonoured payments. Such administration charges will not be greater than 20% of the amount outstanding to be paid.
7. The services ordered are personal to the client’s child/children; they have been selected for use by that/those particular child/children and the client may therefore not assign, sell or otherwise transfer any benefit under this agreement to a third party.
8. The network teacher’s usage is subject to a fair usage policy. My Bluewater Tutor’s policy towards fair usage is that clients should be able to use the service in an appropriate manner to meet their needs. As clarification of what this means – in the event that a client uses an excessive amount of the Network Teachers time at peak times, to the extent that it can impair the performance of others. My Bluewater Tutor’s fair usage policy is designed to provide the most effective service to learners.
The fair usage policy will identify the very small number of very heavy users. We will communicate with these users to modify their usage patterns to the benefit of all. In extreme cases, My Bluewater Tutor may be required to apply management techniques to reduce the impact the heavy users have on the service performance of others; this action may include restricting the number and duration of calls made by those learners.
9. The company will try to resolve any disagreements which may arise quickly and efficiently, but if you (the client) are unhappy with the way the company deals with any disagreement, the client may take court proceedings against the company.
10. The Services provided under this contract start on the date of the agreement and are available for the MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd term indicated by the term selected on the registration subscription page by the client, or as confirmed by phone order.
11. The failure by the company to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the provisions of these terms shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all provisions of these terms.
12. By clicking on the subscription registration buttons provided on any website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions and by making payment through the methods offered through a website or through signing the physical subscription form, I/we indicate that I/we have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
13. If any free equipment or books, educational materials etc is offered for free as part of any subscription, such equipment etc will remain the property of MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd until the final payment for the subscribed term is made.
14. The Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the “Minimum No. of Payments”
15. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any payment is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
16. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
17. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
18. You may cancel this agreement by giving 2 months’ notice during the first year of subscription.