Terms & Conditions
Product/Service and Price List - see below for specific terms and conditions as they relate to the provision of the My Bluewater Tutor Service.
Our service is to provide a comprehensive learning support programme which includes the 24x7 use of online practice and revision assessments, 24x7 online streamed lessons and one-to-one support from qualified teachers 6 days per week (during our published opening hours).
The prices for subscription to this service are per student are set depending on the time for which you (the client) commits to subscribe for the service. The price at which the client contracts for service will remain the price that the client pays for as long as the client remains as a client. Except where indicated otherwise, all agreements incur a once-off payment of £15 registration fee per student.
Delivery of service
A username and password will be delivered (to the email address you have provided to us) for use of the services will be sent to you within 24 hours of agreeing to our terms and conditions and making the first scheduled payment for the subscription which you have chosen.
If you (the client) wish to cancel use of the services within 7 days of agreement of terms, they will receive a full refund of all payments made, minus the registration fee. The notice to cancel should be made to ,email@example.com. If you (the client) cancels service within 14 days of commencement of delivery of service and informs us by the same means as outlined above of your decision to cancel the service, you will be returned all payments except the first two week's service (calculated at the full price) and registration fee . Should you (the client) subsequently cancel after the 14 day period, you may cancel the agreement with 2 full months’ notice.
Return / Refund policy
My Bluewater Tutor operates a return/refund policy as follows: Because of the nature of the service, there is no item to be returned. Our refund policy is to refund any moneys in line with our cancellation policy. Any equipment or books, educational materials etc, supplied by My Bluewater Tutor to you (the client) must be returned to My Bluewater Tutor in good condition if cancelling the subscription.
Service Contact Information
All service issues should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and clients may call 01322 624154 during normal office hours.
MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd may change this agreement from time to time by updating the terms and conditions on the website www.mybluewatertutor.co.uk. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June 2019
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PO Box
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will undertake all reasonable measure to ensure such inaccuracies or errors do not occur and that when identified, they will be remedied.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator area acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without My Bluewater’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Subscription terms and conditions for My Own Tutor
This document is intended by you and us to be legally binding once agreed by you (signified by you signing the subscription form or accepting the terms in the way indicated electronically at the time of electronic registration of family details) and we will assume that by signing the form or submitting the family registration information, you understand its terms.
Therefore (a) it is important that you should carefully read and understand all of the terms and conditions below and (b) if you do not wish to agree to any of them, or do not understand any of them, you should raise any such concern with us, or ask us for an explanation before you agree to the terms of, and sign this document.
1. The service includes
a) A free phone access to our network teachers for maths and english grammar up to GCSE (including related homework) questions, available 52 weeks of the year from Monday to Friday between the hours of 17.00and 20.00 and on Saturdays between 10.00 and 13.00 (excluding Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday Weekends).
b) The provision of lessons, exercises, assessments and revision.
c) This agreement with MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd is to be paid for by debit/credit card
2. The term is a minimum of 2 months and a £15 registration fee per student The minimum fee per week per student for the standard service is published on the website for the Home Study programme.
3. Billing will be as indicated when the payment option is selected on the registration subscription page and will be charged at the rate appropriate for the term selected through the card payment process or by direct debit as outlined below. Automatic billing will commence from the date of first payment and will indicate confirmation of the term selected for the provision of service.
4. Where applicable, your account will be regularly debited with the monthly or weekly payment and to ensure that timely and accurate billing is maintained you must contact MY OWN TUTOR (BLUWATER) Ltd immediately if you change any of the payment details relating to your subscription.
5.The client shall not withhold or reduce the amount due to the company on account of any complaint unless the Company has received such complaint in writing.
6. If any payments made by the client to the company by credit/debit card are returned for re-presentation or dishonoured then the client will be liable to the company for any reasonable administration charges which the company incurs in connection with the returned or dishonoured payments. Such administration charges will not be greater than 20% of the amount outstanding to be paid.
7. The services ordered are personal to the client's child/children; they have been selected for use by that/those particular child/children and the client may therefore not assign, sell or otherwise transfer any benefit under this agreement to a third party.
8. The network teacher’s usage is subject to a fair usage policy. My Bluewater Tutor's policy towards fair usage is that clients should be able to use the service in an appropriate manner to meet their needs. As clarification of what this means - in the event that a client uses an excessive amount of the Network Teachers time at peak times, to the extent that it can impair the performance of others. My Bluewater Tutor's fair usage policy is designed to provide the most effective service to learners.
The fair usage policy will identify the very small number of very heavy users. We will communicate with these users to modify their usage patterns to the benefit of all. In extreme cases, My Bluewater Tutor may be required to apply management techniques to reduce the impact the heavy users have on the service performance of others; this action may include restricting the number and duration of calls made by those learners.
9. The company will try to resolve any disagreements which may arise quickly and efficiently, but if you (the client) are unhappy with the way the company deals with any disagreement, the client may take court proceedings against the company.
10. The Services provided under this contract start on the date of the agreement and are available for the MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd term indicated by the term selected on the registration subscription page by the client, or as confirmed by phone order.
11. The failure by the company to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the provisions of these terms shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all provisions of these terms.
12. By clicking on the subscription registration buttons provided on any website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions and by making payment through the methods offered through a website or through signing the physical subscription form, I/we indicate that I/we have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
13. If any free equipment or books, educational materials etc is offered for free as part of any subscription, such equipment etc will remain the property of MY OWN TUTOR (BLUEWATER) Ltd until the final payment for the subscribed term is made.
14. The Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the "Minimum No. of Payments"
15. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any payment is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
16. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
17. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
18. You may cancel this agreement by giving 2 months’ notice during the first year of subscription.
19. Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Payments, we will automatically continue collecting the Payment Amount every month unless you cancel (in which case you should give us not less than 30 days' notice). Your membership will be extended by one month each payment ("Renewal Period"). This Renewal Payment Amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days' notice.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please CLICK HERE >> to contact us.